Environmental Compliance Consultants
Ask any of the hundreds of clients we serve in the US and they’ll say – Dragun demonstrates thorough knowledge in environmental compliance matters, including what the regulatory offices are planning in the next couple of years and how the changes will affect your facilities.
Stay environmentally compliant
Environmental compliance is ongoing – it needs to be addressed for the life of your facility (and sometimes beyond). Non-compliance isn’t an option … it can lead to fines and penalties in addition to permanent damage to your reputation. So is there any question you’d want the best to handle the details from day one before there is a serious issue?
Unlike your experience with other companies, with Dragun there’s no “passing off” of compliance to junior associates. We assign senior-level scientists and engineers to work with you every step of the way. And with very low turnover among our top associates, you receive consistent service for the life of the contract, preserving the integrity of the process.
No “cookie cutter” approach
Our consultants act as advisors, providing regulatory support that is customized to your business objectives. Another Dragun differentiator: our associates have intimate knowledge of evolving environmental compliance and regulatory issues and rulings at the state and federal level.
Trust the turn-key solution
At Dragun, compliance is part of total project management that includes oversight, direct services, and partnerships with the best third-party suppliers and vendors.
You’ll always stay apprised of the status of the project; in fact, clients have applauded Dragun for the level, frequency and quality of our communications. You’ll always know where your project stands.
Discover what hundreds of companies already know: environmental compliance consultants from Dragun keep you operating, profitable and compliant.
Environmental Compliance Calendar
Each year, we publish a basic environmental compliance calendar so our clients can stay on top compliance reporting obligations. This calendar is typically published with our first blog of the year. You can access the 2019 Michigan Compliance Calendar. Make sure you check out our monthly environmental compliance tips too!
How Dragun Can Help with Environmental Compliance
- Environmental compliance assessments and audits
- Environmental permitting
- Air discharges
- Wastewater discharges
- Stormwater discharges
- Discharges to groundwater
- Groundwater withdrawal
- Defense of violations and enforcement actions with USEPA and state agencies
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Superfund Amendment and Reauthorization Act (SARA)
- Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Clean Air Act (CAA)
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Preparation, review, and implementation of spill prevention and emergency response plans
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plans
- Pollution Incident Prevention Plans
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- RCRA Contingency Plans
- Emergency Response Plans
- Risk Management Plans 112 (r)
- Integrated Contingency Plans
- Reporting obligations
- Air discharge
- Wastewater discharge monitoring report
- Stormwater discharge
- SARA Title III Section 302
- SARA Title III Section 311/312 (Tier II)
- SARA Title III Section 313 (Toxic Release Inventory)
- Emergency planning for a wide variety of industries
- Chemical manufacturing
- Bulk petroleum terminal
- Plastic molding
- Metal stamping
- Metal forging
- Metal plating
- Metal machining
- Automotive and nonautomotive assembly
- Airport operations
- Automobile servicing
- Landfill operation
“When compliance issues arose, I again relied on Dragun to help with the compliance of EPCRA, SARA Title III and our Title II reporting to get us back on track quickly…for the 65 warehouses we have nationally…Interline Brands, Inc. would highly recommend your services, and look forward to our continuing working relationship.” – Danny Danielczyk, Sr. Operations and Safety Manager