Keys To Successful Environmental Remediation
In less than 8 minutes, here is what you will learn…
- Why so many remediation efforts will never work.
- Why environmental remediation is NOT based on what is in the subsurface.
- The step that can save you a lot of time and money yet is often overlooked.
- The dangers of the proverbial “black box”.
- What is and isn’t groundwater.
- The physical collection of the subsurface data (i.e. soil, groundwater, and chemistry data).
- The fundamentals of groundwater flow, including Darcy’s Law and a list of 10 potentially costly groundwater errors.
- The various factors that can affect how a contaminant moves in the subsurface.